Terms and Conditions
Last updated: (21/09/2016)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Customer Service Agreement”) carefully before using the CCS Co website and booking a service with CCS co.
CCS co is registered as Commercial Cleaning Sydney Co under Thi Thu Tran under ABN number 85 877 820 708
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking.
- CCS Co endeavors to provide the Service faithfully, diligently and in a timely and professional manner.
- Will provide one or more cleaners to attend the Premises to provide the Service.
- All estimates are given based on national average room sizes.
- Any estimate is only an estimate based on the property being left in a reasonable cleanliness state and may change once the cleaners sight the property.
- We reserve the right to alter the estimate upon viewing the property if bedrooms are larger than 12 square meters, living rooms are larger than 15 square meters, hallways larger than 4 square meters, rugs larger than 12 square meters or bathrooms and kitchen are larger than described.
- We also reserve the right to change the estimate if the property conditions are different to those described or the customer’s original requirements are altered or the property is not in a reasonable state of cleanliness.
- Customer agrees to pay for any parking costs incurred from attending the cleaning site.
- The quotes are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of the quote. After inspection of the premises we reserve the right to amend the quote.
- The actual price payable by the Customer is calculated on the total number of hours worked by the Cleaner, rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes interval.
- Exclusions from standard checklist (these can be provided to a client but will incur additional charges) includes but is not limited to: Blinds, fly screens and security screens are to be dusted only. External areas (balconies, gardens, garages), Marks on walls, soft or hard scrubbing of walls, stained grout, mould removal, ceiling, light fittings, kitchen appliances, high pressure cleaning, furnished properties, rubbish removal, strip and seal. Note we do not guarantee removal of mould, marks on walls or stains on carpets.
Access and Safety
- The customer is to provide access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If the customer is not available at the appointed time, the customer is responsible for providing us access to the keys. Failure to provide access is subject to a $200 cancellation/postponement fee.
- Running water and electricity must be available within the property where the cleaning service is to be carried out. Failure to provide these is subject to a $200 non-refundable fee.
- The customer is responsible for safe working environment at the premises for the cleaners if the cleaners find any kind of risk to health and safety, they can cease or not provide the service.
- To clean behind and under heavy items, the customer will be require to move those items prior to commencement of the service.
- The customer will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including but not limited to cash, jewellery, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service.
- External window cleaning only includes the external windows accessible to the cleaners without having to use a ladder and deemed safe through OH&S guidelines.
No engagement of cleaners
- The Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide domestic or commercial services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by CCS Co or for a period within 24 months after the conclusion of any Service. Penalty fee up to the value of $1000 may be charge in the event it occurs.
Payment, late payment and booking
- The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted and any other charges applicable to CCS Co in full prior to the clean or at the time of service, unless otherwise agreed in writing with CCS Co.
- The Customer agrees to provide their valid credit card details at the time of booking, and authorizes CCS Co debit any card with an amount equal to the service and/or cancellation fees that may apply.
- Should the Customer use another individuals card at time of booking they acknowledge by doing so that they are an authorized representative and have permission to use the card.
- The Customer agrees that if CCS Co has not received payment in full for the Service within 14 days of the original invoice date then a late payment fee of $30 applies for the first month. Interest will be charged on a fixed rate of 11% per annum for each day that any amount remains outstanding thereafter.
- In addition to the amounts set out above, the Customer agrees to indemnify CCS Co for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and any other expenses incurred by CCS Co in connection with a demand, action, or other proceeding (including mediation, out of court settlement or any action taken for recovery of a debt from the Customer) arising out of a breach of these terms including the failure by the Customer to pay an amount by the due date.
- CCS Co reserves the right to report any non-payment to either a debt collection agency and or is not limited to also reporting non-payment to the Credit Reference Association (CRA), the TICA database and or your property agent at its sole discretion and in doing this may affect your credit rating and or ability to seek rental properties in the future.
- CCS Co reserves the right to refuse a booking without reason.
- The customer agrees that unless CCS Co has deemed a job complete our re-clean guarantee is thereby null and void. In the instance a customer books only the minimum time period eg. hourly rate of $45 for 4 hours and more time/services are required, we will not guarantee our work as we have not completed and signed off on its completion.
Cancellations or reschedule
- A $50 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies for any cancellation of our service once you have booked our service by email regardless of when they booking was made unless the client cancels the service on the day of the clean whereby the full service fee is kept as the cancellation fee.
- Any refunds provided will be made minus the 10% booking fee which is a non-refundable charge.
- Cancellations of bookings must be done 24 hours in advance of date of clean to avoid cancellation charges.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment if the property conditions are not as described either in size, or if unexpected circumstances occur, as safety, health or well being of our cleaners.
- The date and quote of the clean given is approximate and we reserve the right to re-schedule, postpone or cancel the cleaning service with the following 72 hours if unexpected circumstances occur such as a sick team member or any other reason.
- Our guarantee means that we will return to the site to rectify any issues the customer has with our cleaning provided they are on our standard checklist.
- To claim this guarantee you need to email us within 12 hours of the last clean. This will only be accepted in writing by email.
- No exceptions to the 12 hours condition unless discussed with us by email (in writing) before the clean has taken place.
- All services are considered provided to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise stated by the customer within 12 hours of the service being conducted. All complaints will be investigated and a resolution will be made to the satisfaction of the customer or a standard we deem reasonable.
- All service complaints must be submitted in writing by email.
- The customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges third party to conduct services.
- Even though our technicians make every effort not to damage items, accidents occasionally happen. Therefore we recommend that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put away and/or not cleaned during this service.
- We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution.
- We advise not to place any furniture on carpet that is not 100 % dry and shall not be liable for any damage this may cause.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer’s property that is not able to be cleaned or repaired by our technicians using standard methods of practice.
- We are fully insured and covered for every job we agree to take.
- Our team will do their best to clean kitchen appliances but please note that if they have not been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage we are not liable for items that cannot be cleaned using standard methods.
- If you require your fridge/freezer to be cleaned, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance.
- Our gardening service estimates do not include the removal of collected waste. If you require this service, you must request it additionally.
- The Customer must inform CCS Co of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of a Cleaner within 72 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to claim any loss for any incident if the incident is not reported to CCS Co within 72 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, damage or loss to the following items is specifically excluded from the liability of CCS Co under these terms and conditions: cash, jewellery, art, antiques, and items of sentimental value in which are not limited to only the above named items.
Additions and Amendments
- Any changes made to the Service provided or to be provided must be agreed by CCS Co prior to the Service Time in writing.
- If the Customer requires any additional services or variations at the time the Service is being performed, the Customer must first contact CCS Co by telephone or email who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion. The Cleaner is not authorised to agree to any such changes to the Service and or products being provided or used. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaner.
- If CCS Co attends a job site with the provision that a job has been confirmed by a client and the services are no longer needed or warranted a $250 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies
- The only conditions and warranties which are binding on CCS Co in respect of the state, quality or condition of goods and services supplied by CCS Co to Customers are those imposed and required to be binding by statute (including the Trade Practices Amendment Act 2010).
- To the extent permitted by statute, the liability, if any, of CCS Co is, at CCS Co option, limited to and completely discharged by the resupply of the Service. CCS Co is not responsible for:
- Not completing or providing the Service as a result of a breach of a warranty by the Customer (including a failure by the Customer to provide proper materials, cleaning equipment, utility services, a safe working environment or unencumbered access to the Premises); or Any damages caused by defective cleaning materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer;
- Any loss or damage incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force majeure, being any event beyond the reasonable control of CCS Co such as extreme weather, vehicle accidents, emergencies or illness;
- Not completing or providing the Service due to an act or omission of the Customer or any other person at the Premises during provision of the Service;
- Existing dirt, wear, damage or stains that cannot be completely cleaned or removed with reasonable endeavours by CCS Co;
- Any wear or discolouring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
- The cost of any key replacement or locksmith fees, unless keys were lost by CCS Co or the Cleaner.
- The Customer acknowledges that the results of any services provided may vary depending on a number of factors (including materials used, equipment provided, time elapsed since a premises was last cleaned, The nature of cleaning required and or not limited to permanent stains or wear and tear), and that CCS Co gives no guarantee as to the actual results of the Service.
- Except to the extent provided in this paragraph, CCS Co has no liability (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, suffered or incurred by that person in relation to the products or services provided by CCS Co (including any loss caused by, or resulting directly or indirectly from, any failure, defect or deficiency or any kind of products used or services provided by CCS Co).
- The Customer indemnifies CCS Co against:
- All losses or liabilities arising directly or indirectly as a result of the provision of the Service including all losses or liabilities caused as a result of a breach of the warranties of the Customer; and
- All legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by CCS Co in connection with a demand, action, and arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal and including any action taken for the recovery of a debt from the Customer).